Anti Cellulite Coffee massage Burns Fat & Cellulite
2 ways BALIVAIDA caffeine rich body, bath & massage oils help you lose weight;
• Increases lipolysis, or fat burning;
• Increases your metabolic rate, thus burning calories instead of storing them;
Whether at rest or working out, caffeine causes anti cellulite fat burning by increasing the release of catecholamine neurotransmitters, including dopamine and epinephrine, which activate the biological catalysts, “responsible for lipolysis in muscle and adipose tissue.”Which is the way caffeine tells your body to burn fat!
anti cellulite coffee massage oils
Caffeine the Anti Cellulite Solution: Caffeine Can Actually Melt Away Fat on Your Thighs
Caffeine and closely related compounds, such as aminophylline, literally cause cells to burn fat. As long ago as 1985, scientists Frank L. Greenway of UCLA and George A. Bray, MD, of the Pennington Biomedical Research Center at Louisiana State University, patented an ANTI CELLULITE cream based on aminophylline.
Clinical studies at UCLA show that, if you put fat cells in a culture dish with caffeine, “you can literally watch them release their stores of fat.” One study found that after six weeks of application, in which women used the cream only on one thigh, that they lost one centimeter from thighs treated with the creams as compared with untreated thighs. There is anecdotal evidence that these creams can also have a temporary anti cellulite effect that is significant. Some models apply them before photo shoots to help shrink their thighs.
Anti Cellulite Massage Techniques
Anti cellulite coffee massage treatments aid the circulatory and lymphatic systems while at the same time detoxifying the blood and burning fat cells. Massaging cellulite also allows the massage therapist to reach those difficult areas that can’t always be targeted through exercise, such as the inner knee and upper thigh.
1. Preparation: Therapist applies BALIVIADA caffeine rich coffee massage oil, starting from feet or knees and moving upwards to the top of the head. This will encourage the increased blood flow through the peripheral veins and capillaries of your bodies circulatory system.
2. Kneading massage: Therapist uses finger kneading for smaller areas (inner knee and calves, upper arms ) and hand kneading on larger areas (thighs, hips, and stomach) to push the blood closer to the fat cells at the surface. This squeeze-and-lift type of massage – like kneading bread dough – eliminates waste deposits aided by the caffeine’s detox process.
3. Knuckle massage: Therapist uses their fists to crush into the cellulite bulges, pressing hard enough to break up the fat deposits so that your body’s own metabolism will be able to break them down naturally.
4. “S” massage: Therapist grasps a large portion of the problem area in each hand, making sure your thumbs are at right angles, then twists the flesh in opposite directions, forming the letter “S” with the folds.
5. Wringing massage: Therapist grasps portions of flesh (on thighs and fleshy hip areas) with both hands and twist as if wringing out a wet towel.
6. To end: Therapist finish the massage with with deep pressure heavy stroking from the extremities towards the heart This is to encourage the flow of freed deposits to their ultimate elimination by lymphatic drainage and normal blood flow.